Members and Visitors are kindly requested to observe Masjid etiquette when entering the WIC.
- Shoes are to be removed and placed on a shoe rack at the entrance.
- If going to the cafeteria or gym, please carry your shoes with you and wear them upon entering the cafeteria. Bathroom slippers are provided upstairs.
- Please speak softly at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Masjid property (including outside).
- Please do not eat, drink, or sleep in the prayer hall.
- If prayer is in session, please observe complete silence.
- No talking during the Khutbah.
- Please follow customary parking rules on the premises.
- Members are expected to observe the Islamic dress code. Visitors are to dress modestly.
The Worcester Islamic Center strives to maintain an atmosphere of safety, an environment of inclusiveness and welcoming, along with regularly scheduled inspiring activities. The WIC is a community center where everyone is welcomed; therefore it gives no warranty from any damages. The center is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illnesses or theft of your personal belongings.